Parts & Accessories
$0.25 - $30.00
- Anodized aluminum - 50 nipples per bag - 12mm length
- Converts Schrader rims to Presta - Rubber - Sold individually
$1.25 - $5.75
Wheels Manufacturing Outer Axle Nuts are high-grade steel nuts that provide secure wheel fixing for solid-axle wheels. - 14mm x 1mm (1411-AN) sold in pairs - All others sold individually
$1.79 - $2.59
Replacement Axle nuts for three speed Sturmey Archer hubs.
Stan's No Tubes' Presta Removable Valve Core is a replacement valve core for Stan's No Tubes Presta valve stems and Presta valve equipped rim strips.
Heavy duty and extra wide PVC rim strips for maximum tube protection.
Stainless spoke nipple flat washers from Whisky. - .3mm Thickness
- Chromoly construction - Available in open and closed end styles - 3/8 x 26T
- Replacement adjustable nut for three-speed internal hubs.
Do you need to replace the right lock washer seal on your Alfine SG-S700 internally geared hub? If you're not sure, it might not be a bad idea, as contamination from damaged or worn seals is the kryptonite of virtually maintenance-free internally geared hubs.
- Replacement part for Surly hubs.
- Eady to install - Spoke mounted - 2 per set
Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Rim Strips are made from a super-durable, environmentally friendly PVC material.
Surly Rim Strips have one job and they do it well. They cover the cutouts in your rim and — if you're running a tube — they protect it from spoke heads and other sharp matter (okay, so maybe they have TWO jobs but they do them both really well.) Rim strips are crucial and should be used with all Surly rims. Ours come in an array of colors so you can really "express yourself." Surly Rim strips are available in two different materials: PVC and Nylon. PVC is great if you plan on only running tubes. However, if there's any part of you that wants to try this tubeless thing you've been hearing about, Nylon strips are just the ticket. They're thinner and offer minimal stretch so they stay put and lay nicely inside the rim to provide a secure seal. Plus, they're lighter which we all know means you'll go faster… maybe.
Replace the loop that goes around your left chainstay to secure your coaster brake arm with this Sunlite replacement part. It's made of full stainless steel, and it includes a nylock nut, washer, and bolt.
- Strong nylon reinforced PVC for a secure fit - Handles high-pressures; does not rot - 0.5mm thick
$5.55 - $7.35
- High-quality fat bike rim strips - Super durable PVC material
Salsa springs for Flip-Off skewers
A simple solution for completing the Zipp aerodynamic package by covering the valve access hole on most disc wheels. Black, self-adhesive oval patches with the Z logo, in a package of five.
• Replacement steel quick release skewers
- Replacement rear skewer - Spacing: 135mm - Material: Steel
Replacement indicator chain for three speed Sturmey Archer hubs.
Vittoria's Special Rim Tape stays put to reliably protect your tube from spoke holes inside the rim. Sold as a pair to tape two wheels.
Package comes with two pieces of rim tape for use with the Zipp clinchers. Woven nylon material. Tape is extra thin with a thickness of 0.5 mm. Note: For Zipp 700c and 650c aluminum/carbon hybrid clichers, use the 16 mm rim tape. For Zipp 30 wheel set use 18mm but for the wider Firecrest and Firestrike carbon clinchers use the 20mm x 1/2mm rim tape.
Zipp Speed Weaponry Valve Extender Wrench Set - Two 4 mm and 5 mm combination wrenches - Replacement wrenches required to properly install Zipp integrated valve extenders - Use with Zipp Tangente tubes with aluminum Presta valve and aluminum valve extender
- Variable widths - Left: 30.5mm - Center: 52mm - Right: 30.5mm - Length: 113mm - Overall: 134mm
- Variable widths - Left: 35mm - Center: 52mm - Right: 39mm - Length: 126mm - Overall: 147mm
- Variable widths - Left: 28mm - Center: 52mm - Right: 28mm - Length: 108mm - Overall: 129mm
- Plastic spoke covers in a variety of colors - 300mm cut to fit length - 36 pieces - enough for one wheel - Increases visibility and demands attention
Page 1 of 5 Next page