- Rigid alloy construction - Weighs only 65.2 grams
$6.99 - $7.50
Giant's Gateway Bottle Cages use 5mm-thick tubular aluminum for a safe, secure, and rattle-free hold on your bottles.
$7.99 - $9.95
JET is a biodegradable bottle made in food-grade squeezable polyethylene. The bottle has a sporty, sophisticated, and practical design that made it possible for us to achieve greater resistance for the bottle body while retaining unaltered its lightness and softness. Distinguished by an elegant and sinuous profile, the JET comes with a contoured bottle body with a smaller diameter for easier and improved handling, insertion, and removal of the water bottle under any circumstance. The standard 74mm diameter of the JET ensures it can be used with all the commercially available cages.
• Biodegradable bottle and cap • Easy to squeeze soft plastic, soft plunger • BPA free, California prop 65 compliant • Made in the U.S.A.
- Individually packaged - Enables mounting of a bottle cage in a variety of positions - Fits 22.2-26.0mm handlebars
- Constructed using a 6mm aluminum rod - Embossed MSW logo
$11.00 - $14.95
- 100% BPA-free insulated water bottle. - The updated design features triple wall insulation, keeping your liquid cooler 2X longer. - Integrated sports cap makes for quick hydration–pull for a cool stream and push to lock for a spill-free seal. - The innovative Sport Cap is two pieces–cap and valve–and easy to clean. Simply twist, pull, and wash. Plus, they're dishwasher safe. - Dash Handle turns your bottle into the ultimate travel companion, and its convenient loop keeps hydration at your fingertips. - Crafted in Colorado to reduce environmental impact - Weight: 127 g / 4.5 oz - Capacity: 0.59 L / 20 fl oz
The Polar Bottle Sport is the original insulated water bottle that keeps your water cold more than twice as long. Lightweight, squeezable and easy to clean, the Polar Bottle Sport is the go-to bottle for adventurers around the globe. This bottle comes standard with the Polar Bottle Sport cap.
Polar's Insulated Bottles keep liquids cooler, longer so you enjoy crisp, refreshing drinks even at the end of your rides. These excellent bottles are BPA- and chemical-free so every sip tastes great. Plus, they feature an easy-to-clean removable valve, plus a handy and removable carrying loop. This bottle comes standard with the Polar Bottle Sport cap.
- Expanding cup holder accommodates most beverage sizes - Rubber grips located inside hold beverage tightly - Rubber shims with stainless hardware clamp to any size bar
The Kids Water Bottle and Cage Kit features kid-friendly designs on the bottle, paired with a cage that mounts to standard 22.2mm handlebars. Perfect for keeping quick and easy hydration within reach of tiny hands. - 14-oz. Bottle made in the USA - Recyclable, BPA-free bottle made from recycled plastics - Mount cage to handlebars with included two-bolt clamp and steel mounting bolts - Alloy cage is black in color, clamp fits standard 22.2mm handlebar diameter
The Universal Aerodrink Bracket fastens quickly and easily to your aerobar extensions using secure Velcro straps. It's compatible with Profile Design's Aerodrink, Insulated Aerodrink, and Aquacell systems (all sold separately).
The Side Entry cage is great for smaller frames or when the main triangle space is being shared with a frame bag. - Two-piece construction allows set up for right or left side use - 3/4 wrap bottle cage securely holds a bottle over burly terrain - Flared "wings" in the opening make getting a bottle in and out easy - Constructed of 6463 T5 Aluminum - Weighs only 43g
A new design and improved cleanability maintains the Podium bottle's position as the best-of-the-best within the cycling industry. This premium bike bottle prioritizes performance and excellent cage fit above all else for both professional and recreational users. Easy to squeeze and always BPA free, the Podium is the ultimate bottle for rapid and reliable hydration. - Optimized Cage Fit: Engineered to securely fit in a variety of bottle cages - Easy Squeeze: Get more fluid with less effort - High Flow, Self-Sealing Cap: Maximizes flow rate while eliminating splatters and spills - 100% free of BPA, BPS and BPF: Ride clean, drink clean - Easy-to-Clean Interface: All parts can separate for thorough cleaning - Positive Lock out: For leak-proof transport - Trutaste Polypropylene with Hydroguard: Taste your water and nothing else, time after time.
With double-walled construction to keep water cold twice as long as other bottles, the insulated CamelBak Podium Chill is the best-of-the-best for delivering cold, consistent cycling hydration. Features like optimized cage fit and improved cleanability continue to make this bottle a favorite among professionals and recreational users alike. It is and always has been 100% free of BPA, BPS and BPF. - Double-Walled Construction: Keeps water cold twice as long - Optimized Cage Fit: Engineered to securely fit in a variety of bottle cages - Easy Squeeze: Get more fluid with less effort - High Flow, Self-Sealing Cap: Maximizes flow rate while eliminating splatters and spills - 100% free of BPA, BPS and BPF: Ride clean, drink clean - Easy-to-Clean Interface: All parts can separate for thorough cleaning - Positive Lock out: For leak-proof transport - Trutaste Polypropylene with Hydroguard: Taste your water and nothing else, time after time.
Replace your boring old bottle cage with Portland Design Works' fresh take on the H2O holder. The Bird Cage is made of lightweight 5052 alloy in the shape of a bird with wings folded to cradle your water bottle. • 57 grams (2 oz) • 5052 alloy • Includes two stainless bolts
- Saddle rail mounted cages are a great solution for triathletes or anyone looking for more bottle cage options - Model SBH-300 Aluminum adapter clamps to saddle rails for dual bottle cage location behind the saddle, hardware included - Model SBH-80 Steel adapter clamps to saddle rails for single bottle cage location behind the saddle, hardware included
Page 1 of 1