• Composite construction • Fits standard bottles
$4.19 - $6.99
Sunlite's Alloy Cage comes in a rainbow of colors to match your bike. It's light, holds fast and looks great.
- Customize your race belt with this lightweight slide on accessory - Holds up to four gel packs - Compatible with all Ergo & Ultralight Belts
- Customize your race belt with our removable micro race locks with quick release clasp - Fully adjustable race bib toggles - Hi-viz reflective accents - Compatible with all Ergo & Ultralight Belts
$4.99 - $7.99
• Biodegradable bottle and cap • Easy to squeeze soft plastic, soft plunger • BPA free, California prop 65 compliant • Made in the U.S.A.
CatEye's nylon bottle cage is impact resistant and lightweight at just 29 grams.
Colored talons for the Raptor Cage. Now you can finally match your cage to your bike at a low cost!
Planet Bike's PB Cage holds your bottle securely with sturdy 6.2mm-diameter 6061-aluminum tubing and comes in a variety of colors so you can coordinate your bike down to the last detail.
Park Tool's Mini Bottle Opener is made of durable, rustproof stainless steel and has Park's great-to-grip and attractive blue vinyl-coated handle. This handy tool fits on a keychain and has a bottle opener and 10mm open-end wrench built in.
- Rigid alloy construction - Weighs only 65.2 grams
$6.99 - $7.50
Giant's Gateway Bottle Cages use 5mm-thick tubular aluminum for a safe, secure, and rattle-free hold on your bottles.
$6.99 - $24.95
- Saddle rail mounted cages are a great solution for triathletes or anyone looking for more bottle cage options - Model SBH-300 Aluminum adapter clamps to saddle rails for dual bottle cage location behind the saddle, hardware included - Model SBH-80 Steel adapter clamps to saddle rails for single bottle cage location behind the saddle, hardware included
Origin-8's Pro Lite Alloy Cage is made of light and durable aluminum and provides a secure grip on your bottles. It's perfect for all your bikes and adds a touch of class.
- .5L SKS water bottle - Made in Netherlands
Sunlite's Handlebar Mount Bottle Cage lets you attach a water bottle to your handlebars for easy access. Its lightweight design is good for road and mountain use.
Topeak's Modula EX is a sleek, adjustable bottle cage that securely carries a wide range of bottles.
$7.99 - $9.99
JET is a biodegradable bottle made in food-grade squeezable polyethylene. The bottle has a sporty, sophisticated, and practical design that made it possible for us to achieve greater resistance for the bottle body while retaining unaltered its lightness and softness. Distinguished by an elegant and sinuous profile, the JET comes with a contoured bottle body with a smaller diameter for easier and improved handling, insertion, and removal of the water bottle under any circumstance. The standard 74mm diameter of the JET ensures it can be used with all the commercially available cages.
The MSW PC-150 composite water bottle cages are a great value, providing easy use and are less likely to scratch the finish on most water bottles. - Composite construction - Does not include mounting bolts - Embossed MSW logo
• Dual-density, lightweight PE and Kraton rubber bottle • Tasteless and odorless • Pull top valve • Bottle does not contain (Bisphenol A,BPA) or Phthalates • 24oz
$7.99 - $9.99
- Lightweight and pliable LDPE bottle - Ultra-soft silicone high flow pressure valve - Tasteless and odorless - Bottle does not contain Bisphenol A (BPA) or Phthalates
- Universal alloy water bottle cage - Hardware included - Size: 6mm
Icon SS Water Bottle The Icon SS water bottle features a self-sealing cap for precise fluid flow and to prevent leakage. The body is improved with a softer BPA Free, Food Safe material allowing for better grip and fluid flow control. - Material: BPA Free, FoodSafe LDPE - Capacity: 21oz (621ml)
Profile's Kage ensures you'll never lose your bottle again. The clever design provides a great grip and doesn’t leave ugly marks on bottles. And, the injection-molded nylon/fiberglass construction is incredibly strong and light, too!
Profile's Stryke Kage ensures you’ll never lose your bottle again. Constructed of injection-molded nylon/fiberglass, this incredibly strong cage provides a great grip and doesn’t leave marks on bottles. Plus, this cage is super light, too.
Make quick work of any bottle-cap-removal operation with Park's BO-2 Bottle Opener. This ergonomic tool is made of stainless steel with a comfy vinyl coating.
Featuring a three-color Park Tool logo and "bike wrench" graphic, Park Tool's Pint Glass is made from heavyweight, dishwasher-safe glass.
XLAB's Aqua Shot Calibrated Bottle has helped athletes win world championships and it'll help you perform your best, too. This unique, time-saving racing bottle has a high-flow squeeze valve and 4-ounce gradations so you can gauge your hydration. It's made of taste-free and safe BPA-free polyethylene with a fast-flow silicone valve that seals tight as soon as you stop squeezing. The valve is also not exposed to dust or contamination. This fine bottle is dishwasher top-shelf safe, can be used with carbonated beverages and is even shaped to fit better in bottle cages.
$8.99 - $9.99
Fly Elite is the lightest sports bottle available worldwide. Its record 54g weight (550ml) is achieved through its variable thickness. Thicker on the base and thinner on the central body, this doesn't just make it possible to use less plastic material, it also ensures a tight grip when cycling and an easy to squeeze ergonomic structure so liquid flow is abundant with the lightest pressure. - Innovative, odorless, soft, and resistant plastic materials. - Compact design - Extreme liquid flow
Fly Teams is the lightest 550 and 750ml sports bottle available worldwide. Its record 54g weight (550ml) is achieved through its variable thicknesses, which also makes it very soft and easy to squeeze, delivering an exceptional water flow rate with minimum effort.
- .75L SKS water bottle - Made in Netherlands
Page 1 of 8 Next page