- 21-speed - Disc brake - Suspension fork - Full Shimano drivetrain - Vee Rubber Galaxy tires
- 1x8-speed drivetrain - Cable disc brakes - S-Ride SL-M300C shifters - Samox cranks - S-Ride CS-M20008 11-42T cassette - Kenda Saber tires, 2.2" wide Wheel size: - Sizes X-Small – Small: 27.5-inch - Sizes Medium – X-Large: 29-inch
- 9-speed - Aluminum frame - 100mm SRXCT30 fork - Shimano hydraulic disc brakes - Kenda Saber Pro tires - Aluminum 32-tooth crank - Outboard bottom bracket - Wheel size: 27.5-inch
- 9-speed - Aluminum frame - 100mm SR XCT30 fork - Shimano hydraulic disc brakes - Kenda Saber Pro tires - Aluminum 32-tooth crank - Outboard bottom bracket Wheel size: - Sizes X-Small – Medium: 27.5-inch - Sizes Large – X-Large: 29-inch
The ECR is Surly's answer to those times when you just need to escape to the woods for a while to get away from the humdrum of life. Those familiar with this steel mule know it’s designed around plus tires, previously of the 29” variety. A fully loaded 29+ bike is an excellent way to explore and get away for a while… if you’re of a certain stature that is. For smaller riders, it poses several challenges though. And no one wants new problems when they’re in the woods trying to escape old ones. To solve this, Surly redesigned the smaller sizes of the ECR to work with 27.5+ while the larger sizes are still equipped with 29+. All you medium specimens out there get your pick of the litter as Surly is offering that size in both options. Other updates to the ECR include and are limited to: Gnot-Boost rear spacing and a killer new beige paint job. It retains the abundant accessory mounts that we all know and love like Surly Trip Guide for brakes and derailleurs, fender, rack, and Bill/Ted eyelets, and a Rohloff torque arm slot. The 29+ sizes have two water bottle mounts and one set of Three-Pack bosses. You’ve got lots of options to bring all your “necessities” with you and still have room for excess baggage if you’ve got it.
The Fargo is Salsa’s original drop bar mountain bike. A bit of a cult classic, it’s designed for mixed surface riders and bikepackers that like variety in their routes, with the capability to carry everything needed when out for days on end. Carefully crafted in 3/2.5 seamless triple-butted Titanium tubing, paired with Salsa’s new Firestarter Carbon boost fork, this frameset is ready for any dream-bike build. - Titanium tube set provides appropriate stiffness and compliance for fantastic ride quality - Alternator Dropouts v1.5; split-able version of the renowned Alternator Dropout for ultimate drivetrain versatility, including belt drive and singlespeed setups - Adjustable rear spacing can accommodate 27.5+ or 29-inch wheels, and on sizes Small to X-large, 29+ - Firestarter 110 Carbon Deluxe boost fork features high modulus carbon construction, tapered steer tube and four sets of Three-Pack mounts to offer incredible load-carrying possibilities. Mid-blade mounts for low rider racks. Internal routing for Boost spacing Dynamo hubs and fender mounts (compatible with 29 x 2.2-inch tire maximum clearance) - Fork now has a 51mm offset and is designed for 180mm maximum rotors, with tire clearance for 27.5 x 2.8-3.0-inch or 29 x 2.2 – 3.0-inch sizes - Frameset includes front and rear Salsa Deadbolt Ultralight thru-axles, Cane Creek 40 Headset and Salsa Lip-Lock seat collar
- 12-speed - 150mm travel aluminum frame - 800mm wide FSA Grid handlebar - Fox Float fork & shock - Shimano M6120 4-Piston hydraulic disc brakes Wheel size: - Size Small: 27.5-inch - Sizes Medium – X-Large: 29-inch
The KHS DH 650 Team is built for the rowdiest tracks with 8.3-inches of rear travel controlled by a Fox Float DHX2 Factory shock and a Fox 40 Float Factory fork. 27.5-inch tubeless-ready WTB KOM rims are wrapped in Maxxis Minon DHF/DHR rubber and connected to Shimano Saint brakes with 203mm rotors for pinpoint stopping power. A Shimano Saint close-ratio 1x10 drivetrain keeps you on the gas, while an included Saint chain guide means you can go all out without worrying about a dropped chain. A burly 35mm diameter Kore Torsion bar and direct-mount stem give you immediate and precise steering control, providing you the right set of tools to accomplish the task at hand.
Page 1 of 1