$499.00 - $499.95
Sometimes, you want to get off the pavement and take the path less traveled for a literal breath of fresh air. And, thanks to the Batch MTB, you don't need an overcomplicated Baja-ready bruiser. You just need the reliability and comfort of a rugged, lightweight aluminum frame equipped with double-wall rims and rock-leveling front suspension, plus enough gears to get you there and back, no matter the grade. That's Batch MTB: performance that gets you way out there and dependability that gets you back home again. Wheel size: - Size Small: 27.5-inch - Sizes Medium – Large: 29-inch
The Adventure is a wallet-friendly mountain bike that can be used for light trail riding or commuting. Trickle-down technology from Fuji's top-of-the-line models ensures the Adventure rides well and can be a gateway to a new cycling lifestyle. - A1 aluminum frame is lightweight and durable - Zoom CH-565 suspension fork with 60mm of travel - Shimano Tourney 3x7 speed drivetrain - Tektro M280 mechanical disc brakes with 160mm rotors - Fuji aluminum wheelset with WTB Ranger Comp 27.5 x 2.25" tires
- 1x8 Speed drivetrain - 11-42T Cassette - Cable disc brakes - S-Ride SL-M300C shifters - Samox cranks - S-Ride CS-M20008 11-42T cassette - Kenda Saber tires, 2.2" wide
$599.95 - $619.95
- 1x8-speed drivetrain - Cable disc brakes - S-Ride SL-M300C shifters - Samox cranks - S-Ride CS-M20008 11-42T cassette - Kenda Saber tires, 2.2" wide Wheel size: - Sizes X-Small – Small: 27.5-inch - Sizes Medium – X-Large: 29-inch
The perfect recreational mountain bike for new riders to dip their toes into trail riding, a commuting solution, or just an all-around fun bike for the city or country. An all-new frame with updated geometry for 2021, the Nevada ensures comfort and reliability, while rear fender and carrier mounts plus a kickstand mount make this a true do-it-all machine. - A2 aluminum frame featuring updated geometry to meet today's standards - SR Suntour front suspension fork with 100mm of travel - Shimano Tourney 3x7 speed drivetrain - Tektro HD-M280 mechanical disc brakes with 160mm rotors - WTB SX19 wheelset with WTB Ranger Comp 27.5 x 2.25" tires
- 9-speed - Aluminum frame - 100mm SRXCT30 fork - Shimano hydraulic disc brakes - Kenda Saber Pro tires - Aluminum 32-tooth crank - Outboard bottom bracket - Wheel size: 27.5-inch
$739.95 - $749.95
- 9-speed - Aluminum frame - 100mm SR XCT30 fork - Shimano hydraulic disc brakes - Kenda Saber Pro tires - Aluminum 32-tooth crank - Outboard bottom bracket Wheel size: - Sizes X-Small – Medium: 27.5-inch - Sizes Large – X-Large: 29-inch
The ECR is Surly's answer to those times when you just need to escape to the woods for a while to get away from the humdrum of life. Those familiar with this steel mule know it’s designed around plus tires, previously of the 29” variety. A fully loaded 29+ bike is an excellent way to explore and get away for a while… if you’re of a certain stature that is. For smaller riders, it poses several challenges though. And no one wants new problems when they’re in the woods trying to escape old ones. To solve this, Surly redesigned the smaller sizes of the ECR to work with 27.5+ while the larger sizes are still equipped with 29+. All you medium specimens out there get your pick of the litter as Surly is offering that size in both options. Other updates to the ECR include and are limited to: Gnot-Boost rear spacing and a killer new beige paint job. It retains the abundant accessory mounts that we all know and love like Surly Trip Guide for brakes and derailleurs, fender, rack, and Bill/Ted eyelets, and a Rohloff torque arm slot. The 29+ sizes have two water bottle mounts and one set of Three-Pack bosses. You’ve got lots of options to bring all your “necessities” with you and still have room for excess baggage if you’ve got it.
- 12-speed - Carbon frame - WTB ST i25 TCS, Tubeless Ready wheelset - Shimano drivetrain - Deore shifter - Shimano CN-M6100 chain - 32-tooth chainring - Shimano CS-M6100, 10-51T cassette - WTB Volt Medium SL saddle
- 12-speed - Carbon frame - Shimano XT drivetrain - Fox Float 34 Step Cast fork, 100mm - Shimano XT crank w/ 32T chainring - Shimano M6100 hydraulic disc brakes
- 12-speed - Carbon frame with Horst Link - 100mm Fox Float fork & rear shock - Shimano XT drivetrain - Shimano XT crank w/ 32T chainring - Shimano M6100 hydraulic disc brakes - Wheel size: 29-inch
The KHS DH 650 Team is built for the rowdiest tracks with 8.3-inches of rear travel controlled by a Fox Float DHX2 Factory shock and a Fox 40 Float Factory fork. 27.5-inch tubeless-ready WTB KOM rims are wrapped in Maxxis Minon DHF/DHR rubber and connected to Shimano Saint brakes with 203mm rotors for pinpoint stopping power. A Shimano Saint close-ratio 1x10 drivetrain keeps you on the gas, while an included Saint chain guide means you can go all out without worrying about a dropped chain. A burly 35mm diameter Kore Torsion bar and direct-mount stem give you immediate and precise steering control, providing you the right set of tools to accomplish the task at hand.
Page 1 of 1