- Ideal for fitness and comfort cyclists - A great replacement handlebar
This classic touring handlebar is great for bicycle restorations or for adding a touch of traditional class to any bike - 1"(25.4mm) clamp, 2.5" rise, 23.75" wide - Handmade in Maysville, Kentucky
• Lightweight aluminum construction • Back sweep: 6 degrees
- Timeless, classically styled back swept touring bar - Bar end shifter and brake lever compatible - Outward grip angles for proper ergonomics - Material: Steel
Origin-8's Tiki Handlebar mixes style and function. It's crafted from ultra-light 7075 aluminum and features a road brake lever compatible mustache shape. With it's bold 60mm drop and narrow 515mm width, you'll feel like your flying on every ride.
A great bar for your fixie, single speed, or cruiser. - Aluminum Arc bar with wide sweep - May come in OEM packaging - Back Sweep (deg): 27 - Material: Aluminum - Rise: 0mm
Dimension's Urban Cruiser Bar is a great way to customize your ride. Available in a variety of configurations to suit your needs and style. - Material: Aluminum - Lever Compatability: Mountain 22.2mm
With multiple geometry options to choose from, Wald's Steel Handlebars offer great options for riders looking to accessorize their bike or find a replacement option that feels comfortable. - Chrome finish - Made in the USA - Weight: 372g - Lever Compatability: Mountain 22.2mm
- Clamp Size: 7/8-inch - Width: 27.5-inch - Rise/Reach: 8.25-inch - Type: BMX - Material: Steel
Explore some trail with Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Pro Sweep 6 Handlebar. This 640mm-wide bar is crafted from lightweight aluminum and features a comfortable 6-degree sweep.
For cross country and all-mountain riding, Dimension Mountain bars provide generous—but not ridiculous—width, rigorously tested to ISO 4210 Mountain standards. - Shot-peened finish - 6061-T6 Aluminum - 9-deg backsweep - 720mm wide - 35mm rise
An quick way to make a bike more comfortable, Dimension High-bars come in four different rises for inexpensive and easy bar-height changes. - Four rise options available from 30-100mm - AL-6061 aluminum alloy - ISO4210 Safety Tested for City/Trekking use - Not recommended for use with bar-ends or clip-on aero bars - 15-degree sweep
For cross country and all-mountain riding, Dimension Mountain bars provide generous—but not ridiculous—width, rigorously tested to ISO 4210 Mountain standards. - Shot-peened finish - 6061-T6 Aluminum - 9-deg backsweep - 720mm wide - Zero-Rise
Origin-8's Urban MX Riser Handlebar is made from lightweight, durable 6061 aluminum. It provides a 60mm rise and a narrow 560mm width. A large grip surface leaves you plenty of room to move your hands or mount necessities like lights, bells, and computers.
$26.99 - $33.99
- Heavy duty steel construction - Variety of rises offered - Due to size some of the larger handlebars are freight intensive
Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Bull Horn Handlebar is crafted from lightweight 6061-T6 aluminum. It features a great bullhorn shape that works great for fixed gear and city bikes. And, it comes in a bevy of colors to add some style to your ride.
Origin-8 understands that a bike isn't just about utility — it can also be rolling art. Their Classique Tour Handlebar mixes style and function in a swoopy 6061-aluminum shape. With a heads-up 25mm rise and wrist-friendly 15-degree sweep, it's comfortable to pedal, and beautiful to behold.
$28.90 - $34.00
- Pursuit style Bullhorn handlebar - 6061-T6 Tubular alloy construction - Textured grip surface - 19.7 mm Inner diameter for bar end brake/shift - EN Road Safety Certification
Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Bull Horn Handlebar is crafted from lightweight 6061-T6 aluminum. It features a great bullhorn shape that works great for fixed gear and city bikes. And, it comes in a bevy of colors to add pop to your ride.
From loamy backwoods adventures to rocky desert expeditions, Giant's Connect Trail Riser Handlebar puts you in contact with it all. It's made from tough 2014 aluminum. And, it has plenty of width, which provides pinpoint steering on techy trail sections plus leverage for climbing and sprinting.
Giant's Connect XC Riser Handlebar is great for riders that like a little bit of rise, but still want to keep an aggressive, forward position. It's made from 2014 aluminum for reasonable weight and great strength. And, it has plenty of width, which provides pinpoint steering on techy trail sections plus leverage for climbing and sprinting.
- AL6066 tubular alloy construction - Traditional road bar available in a multitude of widths - EN-Road safety certification - Clamp Size: 31.8mm - Rise / Reach: 80mm - Upsweep / Drop: 128mm - Color: Black - Finish: Matte - Type: Road Drop
- Versatile urban or touring bar - Bar can be installed in a rise or drop position - AL6061-T6 tubular alloy construction - Laser etched graphics - ISO-City safety certified
Dimension Road handlebars are available in 25.4 and 26.0mm clamp diameters and have double grooves for cable routing.
Origin-8 understands that a bike is sometimes about more than utility — it's rolling art. Their Citi Classic handlebar mixes style and function in it's swoopy 6061-aluminum shape. With a heads-up 50mm rise and wrist-friendly sweep, it's comfortable to pedal, and beautiful to behold.
- AL6066 tubular alloy construction - Traditional road bar - Flattened aero bar top for enhanced comfort and grip - EN-Road safety certification - Clamp Size: 31.8mm - Rise / Reach: 80mm - Upsweep / Drop: 130mm - Color: Black - Finish: Matte - Type: Road Drop
- Alternative flat bar design - Ergonomic 15º backsweep for improved handling, power output, and comfort - Wide 110mm clamp area for mounting accessories - ISO-Mountain safety certified - Material: AL6061
- Versatile urban or touring bar - Flattened center section provides an additional ergonomic hand position - Bar can be installed in a rise or drop position - AL6061-T6 tubular alloy construction - Laser etched graphics - ISO-City safety certified
The Belleville is Velo Orange's reproduction of what is probably the most popular style of French city and utility bike bar ever. Anyone who enjoys classic European films has seen bars like this dozens of times. The Belleville is 430mm wide (or 450mm outside-to outside) and has zero rise. That's fairly narrow for a city bar, which is an advantage in traffic. Reach is about 180mm; the straight grip section is a generous 150mm. It has a 25.4mm clamp area and is rendered in aluminum alloy. These bars are available in two tubing diameters, 23.8mm road-sized and 22.2mm mountain bike-sized (clamp area is 25.4mm on both): - 22.2mm diameter (MTB-size) bars accept MTB brake levers and clamp-on shifters. They do not work with bar-end shifters. The only inverse levers that work are Dia Compe levers in the 22.2mm size. - 23.8mm diameter (road-size) bars accept standard inverse brake levers, standard inverse shifters, and 23.8mm city brake levers. In short, anything made for road bars fits. They do not accept MTB levers or shifters.
Velo Orange's Milan bar is so named because it's a great bar for converting an old Italian racing frame with a short top tube. Actually, it's great for converting any frame with a short top tube into a city bike. Folks who like a more aggressive position on a city bike will like it, too. The width is about 570mm and reach is 110mm; there is around 25mm (approximately one inch) of rise. The grips sweep back about 35 degrees, and the grip area is about 170mm long. The clamp area is 25.4mm. The material is polished aluminum alloy. Milan bars work with regular MTB (22.2mm) grips, brakes, shifters, 22.2 inverse brake levers, etc., but not bar-ends.
Page 1 of 6 Next page