The SRAM GX Eagle crankset delivers consistent performance, excellent chain retention and quiet operation. Featuring SRAM’s X-SYNC 2 tooth profile chainring, the GX crankset is engineered with each tooth's thickness precisely toleranced and controlled to work seamlessly with the chain's inner and outer links. Available in various configurations.
- Forged 7000 series aluminum arms
- Use with Eagle chains for optimal performance
- Pedal Spindle: 9/16"
- BB Included: No
- Chainring BCD: Direct Mount SRAM
- Crank Intended Use: Mountain
- Number of Chainrings: Single
- Drivetrain Speeds: 12 , 11
- Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 135/142 MTB Hubs
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Vendor Number|
|BB30 / 32 / Black / 170mm||710845804892||00.6118.490.001||JBI-211074|
|BB30 / 32 / Black / 175mm||710845804908||00.6118.490.002||JBI-211075|