Wire harness and hardware to measure computer data based on the front wheel. - Fits most bars bars (25.0 to 31.8mm), 86cm wire, wheel magnet (fits up to 4mm bladed spokes) and zip ties - Compatible with: Protege 5.0, 8.0 and 9.0
Wire harness and hardware to measure computer data based on the rear wheel - Contains bracket with 130cm wire, wheel magnet (fits up to 4mm bladed spokes) and zip ties - Bracket fits most bars (25.4 to 31.8mm) - Compatible with: Protegé 5.0, 8.0 and 9.0 - Ideal for rear wheel indoor bicycle trainers
Protege wire harness and hardware with extra length for use with tandem and recumbent bicycles - Contains bracket with 160cm wire, wheel magnet and zip ties - Brackets fits Standard (25.4-26.0mm) bars - Compatible with: Protegé 5.0, 8.0 and 9.0 - Ideal for long wheelbase recumbent and computer installs on a tandem’s rear bars
Sigma's Rox 9.1 delivers all the data you need to get the most efficient ride possible and then transfers it all to your PC when you're done! It's stuffed with all the features you need to take your workout to the next level, including power, cadence, speed, current heart rate and target HR zones, as well as temperature, altitude and ascent/descent. Possibly the best feature is Sigma'a Ghost Race. It lets you race yourself based on a previous ride so you can actually see yourself getting faster! With Sigma's smart 3-channel wireless transmission system, you can also view multiple measurements such as speed, cadence and pulse, at the same time without interference. And, you'll love the included docking station and Data Center software which easily transfers all your ride info to the PC!
Specifically designed for the RideCase series, the RideCase ArmBand conveniently holds your smartphone and is perfect for indoor and outdoor activities. The wide medical grade elastic band and silicone grip provides extra comfort and security while the 3M reflective highlight adds a margin of safety in low light conditions. - Material: Elastic band & engineering grade plastic - Attachment: Hook and loop fastener - Compatibility: RideCase & SmartPhone DryBag series - Fit Arm: 17-45 cm / 6.7”-17.7” - Size: 11.2 x 6.8 cm / 4.4” x 2.7” - Weight: 40 grams
Handlebar mount to fit Miniac 322 and 333 GPS computers. Fits up to 31.8mm round handlebars. Plastic construction with rubber shim. - Keeps handlebar clean - Adjustable height angle for better visibility during riding - Simple one bolt attachment
CatEye's Out Front Bracket frees up your handlebars and positions your favorite CatEye computer just in front of your stem for optimal viewing and accessibility.
With aerobars, short stems and hydration systems crowding the front end of your bike, it's hard to mount a computer. But, with Xlab's Aero Computer Mount Gen 2 you can mount your computer to your stem cap! It's aero because it fits neatly behind aero drink systems and horizontally mounted bottles, and the extra height of the mount makes your computer easier to read. It can also be mounted on the Xlab Torpedo Mini Mount, placing your computer in front in your line of sight. • The Aero Computer Mount, re-designed! Aerodynamically designed and longer to support larger screen computers • Mount in front of Torpedo Systems or on stem bolt • Helps reduce drag from a computer mount with one that was designed with aerodynamics in mind • Mount in front of TORPEDO SYSTEM (sold separately) for optimum viewing. • Mount on stem when using non-XLAB drink systems (sold separately) • Easy to read when in aero position • Fits most computers including the new longer form factor models (sold separately) • Mount is 37 mm wide. Plenty of room to support the popular Garmin computers (sold separately) • Includes hardware and instructions • Weight: 29.5 grams
The Forward Mount is a hinged handlebar mount featuring a stiff and durable composite matrix construction with secure X-Lock and an integrated rubber shim. With a pressed-in stainless steel nut and 3mm hex stainless steel bolt, this mount's sleek, lightweight design positions the GPS computer in front of the stem for better visibility and improved aerodynamics. The X-Lock is a secure and reliable mounting feature integrated into the Standard GPS Mount and the Forward GPS Mount. It safely locks in the computer for worry-free riding over any type of terrain.
Features - Mounts underneath Contact SLR Aero Integrated handlebars - Adjustable length - Alloy construction - Hardware included
- Use to keep Blips in place on handlebars - Fits 31.8mm round portion of drop bar - Clamp mounts directly to bar outside of tape zone - Ideal for use with thumbs or index fingers while hands are on the tops - Right and left specific, just like Blips - Weight: 12 grams (for pair) - Material: Polypropylene - Compatibility: 11-speed - Recommended Group: SRAM RED eTap
- For charging batteries in European countries
• When aerobar space is tight, place your computer on top • Tuck straw on either side for best aerodynamics • Fits on TORPEDO SYSTEM 100, TORPEDO SYSTEM 400 & REFILL UPGRADE KIT BOTTLES (each sold separately) • Compatible with most computers, including large screens (sold separately) • Glass-reinforced nylon • Weight: 18.5 grams
- Lightweight nylon fiber Bryton handlebar mount with 90-degree rotating mounting plate - Compatible with all Bryton computer models - Out-front mounting position centers the computer in front of the stem - Fits both 25.4mm and 31.8mm handlebars with included adapter
- Lightweight nylon fiber Garmin handlebar mount with 90-degree rotating mounting plate - Compatible with Garmin Edge 200, 500, 510, 520, 800, 810, and 1000 - Out-front mounting position centers the computer in front of the stem - Fits both 25.4mm and 31.8mm handlebars with included adapter
- Superlight computer/light mount fits cleanly underneath the stem - Replace a headset spacer(s) below or above the stem on any 1-1/8" steerer - 12mm stack height with 50mm wide mounting area, 120mm long angle adjustable arm
$18.75 $25.00 25% Savings
Giant's Continuum 7 is a simple way to get the most out of your rides. It tracks seven essential functions, including distance and speed, has a large, easy-to-read display, and uses a wired sensor and handlebar mount that attaches easily to your bike.
Keep your handlebar organized and your devices secure with the SGS-400-OS (27.2/31.8/35.0mm) from Minoura. - Holds up to 2 accessories (light, computer, mp3, bottle cage holder, etc.) - Lightweight and rustproof alloy construction - New LW-Clamp reduces weight 25 grams compared to previous models - Aluminum bar is position adjustable and uses Hex Bolt to install and remove - 27mm-35mm diameter
Keep your handlebar organized and your devices secure with the SGS-400-STD (22.2/25.4/28.6mm) from Minoura. - Holds up to 2 accessories (light, computer, mp3, bottle cage holder, etc.) - Lightweight and rustproof alloy construction - New LW-Clamp reduces weight 25 grams compared to previous models - Aluminum bar is position adjustable and uses Hex Bolt to install and remove - 22mm-29mm diameter
Gain more room or find the perfect position for lights, computers, music players, GPS, or whatever, with the Topeak BarXtender. Attaches securely to the handlebars or stem and adjusts for optimum position. - Clamp: Fits 22-38 mm tubes (shims included) - Crossbar: Device mount bar 25.4 mm - Material: Engineering Grade Plastic and Steel - Mount: Handlebar, Handlebar Stem - Size (L x W x H): 18 x 3 x 3 cm, 7.1” x 1.2” x 1.2” (folded) - Size (L x W x H): 13 x 10 x 3 cm, 5.1” x 3.9” x 1.2” (open) - Weight: 116 g / 4.08 oz
Molded with Polycarbonate and Silicone rubber. Mounts to bike frame with rubber oring or use braze ons on bike. The 2 elastic bands will hold a phone, energy bar, pump, or sunglasses.
The ANT+ Micro USB adapter allows on-the-go devices (OTG), such as your Android phone or tablet, to connect to an ANT+ USB stick. Android OTG compatible devices require ANT+ Radio Service and ANT+ USB Service to be installed from the Google Play store. These services allow the adapter to work correctly with an ANT+ USB stick.
Extension Arm holds tablets at comfortable viewing distance. - For use with trainers and spin bikes only - Compatible with all Delta Tablet Holders (sold separately) - Premium aluminum construction - Instant attachment and removal - Rubber coated to protect stem and bars
- Control Center computer mount for any 31.8mm handlebar - Dual clamps provide superior holding power, excellent for GPS units
MSW Miniac computers are designed to be installed quickly and give the essential information riders need to best enjoy their trip. - Seven Functions: 12/24-hour clock, current speed, maximum speed, trip time, trip distance, total odometer speed, one-button design - CR2032 battery included - Wire harness included
Enjoy easy viewing with the Butler Out Front handlebar mount! Out Front Mount for following models: BC 1909 STS BC 2209 STS ROX 5.0 ROX 6.0 ROX 8 ROX 8.1 ROX 9 ROX 9.1 *Note: not for use with ROX 10.0
- Compatible with Super Record, Record, and Athena EPS systems - Required for use with the charger and works with V2 systems - USA/North America plug - adapters required for other countries
Easy to set up and easy to use, Serfas' 1.1 Wired Computer provides the riding functions you need and features a crystal clear display. • 9 functions • Handlebar and stem mountable • Multi-language compatible • Auto start/stop
• Handlebar computer/GPS mount designed for use with Contact SLR Aero integrated handlebars (sold separately) • Mounts to underside of handlebars • Integrated Di2 front junction box mount for clean cable routing